Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Killarney


This photo reminds me of a wonderful few days spent in Killarney, Ireland.





PS Week 4 - RSS
Have realised I did not blog about RSS in Week 4, although I did join Bloglines and add SMH headlines to this blog. I must say I have enjoyed catching up with the news as I have been doing my learning 2.0 work each week. It amazes me that the headlines change each day. The other sites I added to Bloglines were ABS blog for librarians, the NSW RISG blog, the Powerhouse Museum photo and the Readers Advisory blog. I did not add these to the blog - I thought it would take up too much room.
* I like the way the RSS feeds continually update without any assistance. This would be a great advantage on a library web site - keeping library clients up-to-date with whatever you please.
* They certainly help me keep up to date with my professional reading - which I pass on to other staff that I train in reference services. May 2008

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Wonderfully serene photo that you uploaded.

Pat